Sunday, August 30

Improve Vocabulary To Make Money.


Money can be made by many methods. Knowledge of good words can help in writing good Money Making articles and money making blogs. By learning new words on a regular speed can improve the vocabulary. These can be Top paying keywords. I have written many blogs about uncommon words. If you can use them once or twice ,you can master them easily.

b1)
CAN'T CUT THE MUSTARD - not good enough to participate
Bob dropped out of medical school; he couldn't cut the mustard.


b2) GO COLD TURKEY - quit taking an addictive drug by stopping immediately
I want to quit drinking right now. As of this moment, I am going
cold turkey.

b3) COME HELL OR HIGH WATER Adverb - no matter what else happens
Will you be at the family reunion next year?" Answer: "Yes- we'll
be there, come hell or high water.

b4) CRYING OVER SPILLED MILK - complaining about some past loss
Well, the car is ruined and that's too bad, but there's no use
crying over spilt milk.
b5) CROSS YOUR FINGERS - hoping it happens that way
Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.

b6) WITH YOUR BACK UP AGAINST THE WALL - restrained from acting
as you would like I'm sorry I can't help you; I've got my back up against the wall!

b7) GET OVER IT - recover from
I was very sick yesterday, but I got over it quickly.

b8) RAGS TO RICHES - from poor to wealthy
My uncle is a real rags to riches story.


b9) FLASH IN THE PAN - a sudden success that disappears quickly
What a great first year he had, but after that... nothing!" Answer:
"Just another flash in the pan".

b10) IN YOUR WAYS - not wanting to change how you do things
Sometimes it is hard to accept that your parents are fixed in their
ways.


Visit bookghar.com.
Bookghar is selling a largest range of Indian & imported books, ebooks, magazines, music CDs & DVDs, rare books, classical books, latest books, pictorial books, children books. Hindu Mythology Contact--- bookgharinfo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment